People managers, this one is for you.
1. Think about the impact you're creating. The work that you do is significant. You matter.
2. Be thankful. Even the biggest dream jobs are suffering in this crisis. Many are unemployed and finding ways to sustain their livelihoods.
3. Being overwhelmed is a good problem to have. Break huge tasks into small chunks of actions. Focus on those with biggest impact. Small wins are better than an unsolved massive problem.
4. Set deadlines. It helps manage your day without feeling lost or unfocused.
5. Go outside of your norm. Don’t get demoralised due to change. Confront it, take the bull by the horns.
6. Be open to criticism. Constructive feedback is an opportunity for betterment. Don't be mesmerised with recognitions and praises alone.
7. Put a smile in every problem. It will sharpen your saw. Make you tougher. Experience is a great teacher.
8. Reward yourself. Many don't indulge in self recognition. Give yourself a pat on the back for a great job done.
9. Gratitude is the biggest motivation you can give your soul. The more thanks you offer, the more you will live a happier and richer life.
More about Emotional Intelligence and motivational courses via Muse Asia's remote training offerings.