Muse HR: What is a HR Intervention?
HR interventions are fundamentally strategic HR planned actions that would stimulate a positive business outcome. These interventions may be both immediate / short term actions and long term strategies aligned with business goals.
Some examples of HR interventions are:
1. A workforce planning and implementation.
2. Organizational Effectiveness Assesment.
3. Organizational restructuring.
4. Revamping key HR Policies
5. Strategic hiring or downsizing.
6. People realignment, movements and transformation.
7. Training & Teambuilding to drive Competency and Engagement.
HR interventions may come in many forms but the intent is to enable a specific change in the way organisation is enabled for success. To learn more about HR Interventions for your company, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org