Work Hazards while Working From Home.
Are you experiencing arm, finger and hand cramps? Be Cautious, you may suffer work hazards while working from home.
Holding your phone up to your ear for long periods of time can cause problems with your elbows, neck and shoulders. Also, texting or using your smartphone to create text-dense emails and documents can put excessive stress on your fingers/thumbs, shoulders and neck. • Hold with one hand, use with the other one
• Choose index fingers over thumbs
• Bring the phone up by bending your elbow
• Look down with your eyes, then the top of your spine
• Think “up and away” from your phone, not down into it
• When resting your hand, let go of “the claw.”
• Lastly, learn to put away your smart phones regularly and give rest to your hands and mind