Who are your Stakeholders?
Stakeholder is an individual, group of party from within your organisation or outside but has an influence and interest in the work you do.
Stakeholder Management is the process of maintaining good relationship with these people, team, management, staff or even customers. Communicating with each one in the right way plays a vital part in keeping them "on board."
Below are some ways you can apply to maintain a positive relationship with your stakeholders.
1. Identify who really are your stakeholders (Users, Providers, Influencers or Regulators).
2. Prioritise your stakeholders
3. Build stakeholder’s trust from start, by using clear and accurate metrics and dashboards.
4. Be consistent and committed to your stakeholders.
5. Meet and communicate with your stakeholders regularly.
To learn more about stakeholder management, email inquires to: email@example.com