Sun Tzu Leadership Idea
Sun Tzu was an ancient Chinese military general, strategist and philosopher, who is believed to have written the famous ancient Chinese book on military strategy. He is known for his advices on how to be a better leader.
Here are 7 leadership advise from Sun Tzu:
1. Practice what you preach, lead by example, not by force.
2. Be humble when you’re strong but be firm even when you're at your weakest point.
3. Anticipate possible conflicts and try to avoid it while at the same time get your team to do exactly what you want.
4. Be self aware, know your weaknesses and strengths.
5. Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
6. Engage your team, consider what employees believe and want before making any decision.
7. Build your opponent a golden bridge to retreat. (Show everybody respect, no matter how bad they are).
Interesting isn't it? To learn more about Sun Tzu Art of War, Leadership Training in VUCA and other trainings, email your inquiries to: email@example.com