Safety & Ergonomics Is Number One Priority at Workplace
A strong safety culture boosts productivity, employee morale & retention. A strong ergonomics integration prevents injuries & increases productivity. Together, they make the workplace safer & reduce costs.
Below are 8 key tips for your safety at work.
1. Be aware of your surroundings
2. Keep correct posture
3. Take regular breaks
4. Never take short cuts on procedures
5. Be aware of newly set SOP's
6. Keep emergency exits clear
7. Report unsafe conditions
8. Always wear personal protective gears where required
To lean more about our Online HRDF claimable Environment, Health & Safety Trainings, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org