Muse HR: What is an Organisational Assessment?
Organisational Assessment is a strategic review of a company’s existing processes, tools, people, culture and environment.
The outcome of the assessment provides an ability to identify potential gaps that can be used to develop strategies and plans that helps to achieve future company’s goals.
In HR, we do organisational assessment to help build the following people capabilities:
1. Put in place optimised Management Structures
2. Setting strategic Goals and KPIs
3. Identifying and developing People Competencies
4. Building People Succession that is futuristic
5. Customise, design and develop Impactful HR Cadences and Culture of High Performance to achieve business goals.
To learn more about HR Consulting and Organisational Assessment, email your inquiries to: email@example.com