Monday Blues Anyone?
Are you finding your job tough, frustrating and stressful? Are you feeling depressed about the work that you do? Do you get the Monday Blues at the beginning of the work week?
You may need a different perspective. Given the current pandemic, many have and continue to lose jobs. It's time to really appreciate and give your fullest to your job and workplace.
Here are are some tips that would help you find meaning in your job during this pandemic:
1. Appreciate the work you do and think of how you are contributing to society.
2. Break difficult tasks into smaller chunks and complete them within your own dateline.
3. Set your own performance goals and targets to achieve.
4. Surround yourself with positive people. Positivity is contagious!
5. Think about the reasons why you need to work. Your purpose must be greater than your challenges.
6. Keep yourself healthy and be positive about the work you do.
7. Be thankful and grateful each day for what you have.
We all have a part to play and there are people counting on you no matter what your role is at work. You matter!
To learn about Employee Motivation, Engagement and Teambuilding, email your inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org