How to ensure you are consistent in leading your teams and earn their support and engagement?
Leading people is likely the most challenging part in any organisation due to the diverse backgrounds and emotions of people. Being a humble leader is far more promising that the conventional and autocratic leading by fear.
Humble leaders are consistent and disciplined in their treatment of others. They treat everyone with respect regardless of their position, role or title. They understand the limitation of their skills and capacity. Humble leaders have the confidence to recognize their own weaknesses.
How to be a humble leader?
1. Be part of the team, join them in the trenches.
2. Think like a leader not a manager.
3. Remove your ego from the equation.
4. Be the change, don't wait for others.
5. Lead by role-modeling respectful leadership.
To learn more about leadership, engagement and integration of your teams, email us your inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org