Do you have an updated and relevant Employee Handbook?
An employee handbook, sometimes also known as an employee manual, staff handbook, or company policy, is a book given to employees by an employer. The employee handbook can be used to bring together employment and job related information which employees need to know.
An employee handbook is a valuable resource for both the employer and the employee. It provides guidance and information related to the organisation’s history, mission, values, policies, procedures and benefits in a written format.
The content of a complete handbook may include the following:
1. Your company's history, vision, mission and goals.
2. Company's core values and culture.
3. HR and Legal information related to Employment.
4. Your company's policies and procedures.
5. Employee benefits and perks.
6. Company's discipline and discharge procedures.
7. Employee wellness programs.
If you wish to have your Employee Handbook reviewed or learn about Employment Policies, email your inquiries to: email@example.com