Almost 500,000 Malaysians depressed; nearly 500 suicide attempts this year.
Being distressed especially in this current times is extremely alarmng. With the stress caused by the Covid-19 Pandemic, loss of jobs and financial implication being on the rise, many Malaysians and people around the world are facing mental distress.
Here are some tips that may help relieve stress:
1. Remember, you are not alone. Reach out to someone who’s willing to hear your problems. Perhaps a family member or a close friend. You will find speaking out would at times help in finding some possible solutions.
2. Pray. Meditate. Everything that happens, brings about some possibility. Confide your problems in your own way to the God or creator that you believe in.
3. Exercise. Walk away your stress. Loosen up your muscles, enjoy the surroundings, take a break from your worries.
4. Stay close to your loved ones. Remember that they need you as much as you need them.
5. Deep breathing and getting enough sleep can help lessen stress. Practice deep breathing exercises when you feel stressed. Inhale and exhale deeply. Sleep is also away to relax.
Breathe and let go. This too shall pass. Focus on the good.
Organizations wanting to assist employees in Stress Management and Mental Health, contact us for online workshops by our professional trainers. Email, inquires to: email@example.com