Are your employees engaged?
Employee engagement is a fundamental concept in the effort to understand and describe, both qualitatively and quantitatively, the nature of the relationship between an organisation and its employees.
Often engaged employees are motivated, happy and produce better quality of work for your customers. To keep an employee engaged of course requires effort and time as it's an ongoing process.
Here are 6 ways to keep your teams engaged:
1. Set challenging goals and guide them to achieve these goals.
2. Recognise good work.
3. Trust them. Listen to their ideas.
4. Track their performance, provide constructive feedback.
5. Schedule teambuilding activities regularly.
6. Keep your lines of communication open.
“To win in the marketplace you must first win in the workplace." ~ Doug Conant
To learn more about Employee Engagement, Building Trust and Teambuilding both online and onsite, email inquires to: firstname.lastname@example.org